https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Happy Birthday - Another one for the men in our life

Hi guys, I am here today with another post for Swedish House Crafts DT, with yet another card for one of the men in my family, made using some of the awesome products from 

My sons Birthday is at the beginning of January and of course I struggle to know what to make each year for him and something different, so this is where the fabulous products from
 Swedish House Crafts came in brilliantly!!!


So I used the fabulous Denim and Friends papers by Maja Design, these I cut out using a Gummiapan old paper die, these dies cut so easily and as you can see they  have different sizes so you can layer them up too,


Here I couldn't resist using the fabulous candles set and die, which I simply added some glitter to the flame at the top after colouring in with some of my copics, these look fabulous for feminine cards too, and of course you can just use the die part or the stamps on there own,


How cute is this Happy Birthday gift set stamp? and so useful!!! I stamped it once on the designer paper, then again on some white  card stock in vintage photo distress ink, then cut the Happy section out and layered it over the top of the one stamped on the designer paper, this gives a very easy 3D effect,


I also used the adorable Little cupcake stamp which I coloured again with my copics then fussy cut it out, this also can be used for females just altering the colours and adding more bling perhaps?


This fabulous balloon stamp is another by Gummiapan, which I coloured with my copics then added some of the cute metal sequin stars on the Balloon as well as here and there on the rest of the card too, for the string section I used a  die cut from volume 17 by Magnolia, Suha sells lots of products and kits by Magnolia do check them out!!!


I finished my card off with some larger stars cut with a die cut from the middle of the nesting squares dies by Roxstamps, how good is that??

Pop on over to Swedish House Crafts to see all the fabulous New Products Suha has in her online store too,

Maja Design papers - Denim and Friends - Stonewashed
Maja Design papers - Denim and Friends - Stars and Stripes
Gummiapan die - Old Paper
Roxstamps - Nesting Squares Die
Gummiapan - Balloon stamp
Gummiapan - Candle set and die
Gummiapan - Happy Birthday Gift stamp
Gummiapan - Little Cupcake stamp
Metal sequin stars

Happy Crafting!!




2 comments:

Lia said...

A very nice card Liz and I like the 'blues'!
Lia xx

Pamellia said...

What a fun masculine card Liz. Love the denim blue papers, so perfect for a boy theme. All the extras are wonderful. Candles, cupcakes and balloons, what more would a kid ask for on his birthday! hugs :)