https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 30 January 2018

A Birthday Card For My Sister

Hi all, I'm here today with a post for
which as you know has some gorgeous products in store including lots of beautifully coloured  Foamiran, stamens and lots of other products to,


I made this card for my sister (who loved it) using lots of the products from 14 Craft Bar which I shall list below,
I made my card in the size 5" x 7" and used the gorgeous papers  from the UHK Gallery Wedding Morning paper pack, I love how these papers can be used for more then Weddings and love how well they distress too,
So next I built up my layers beginning with a doily from my stash, a chipboard piece which I coloured with some distress ink, a bird made out of air dry clay,a little sisal  then of course my handmade Foamiran flowers and leaves,
My roses are all made with Foamiran in 06 weight, this means you can mould and shape the flowers with out the need of an iron,


The middle and top flowers shown above are out of 007 Pale pink Foamiran and I used  the Multi Flower Die using the first three smallest sized dies,



The lower roses I made out of 001 white Foamiran and I coloured them with some soft pastels with a slightly damp wet wipe, these look beautiful in real life as my camera isn't really picking up the hint of delicate pink,
I used 020 Olive Green Foamiran for my hand cut calyx's and leaves, these I coloured with an oil pastel lightly too,

I coloured the Happy Birthday chipboard with distress ink too, then added some sequins here and there to finish my card off,







Check out all the gorgeous products available at the 14 Craftbar shop  or for some inspiration look at the 14 Craftbar blog


5 comments:

Janette said...

Hiya Liz, I hope your keeping well.
Had to come over and see this beautiful creation for myself, no wonder your sister loved it.
Enjoy your day..x

Gina's Cards said...

This is stunning Liz, and no wonder your sister loved it! It is pure elegance and the flowers are so beautiful.
Hugs
Gina xx

Unknown said...

Evening Liz this is one beautiful card and I love your design
And your flowers are so pretty I love to use foamarin as the flowers look so real.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xx
http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous cardvx

Pamellia said...

What a gorgeous card Liz!! Love that little birdie nestled in the flower arrangement! Your flowers are freaking awesome as always! The papers are lovely and the wood chippies are just wonderful. Your sister will surely cherish this card forever!

It's been a long two weeks fighting off this darned flu bug, but I'm on the mend now. Being sick is so freaking boring, so I'm really looking forward to my next outdoor adventure. I hope you have been avoiding the ickies this year and having good weather to enjoy. sending hugs :)