https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 3 April 2017

To a special friend

Hi guys, I'm here today to show you a card I made for a lovely friend, I know she has received it now so I thought I'd show you,
I used the gorgeous Pion Design papers, I have so loved this range of papers, tags and sentiments,
I used some of the gorgeous embellishments from the kits at Crafteezee
I layered up some of the papers and added a little lace behind, then used a gorgeous dragonfly embellishment,  dream catcher charm, flowers and wooden butterfly from the kits, 
I also layered a die cut doily from my stash too,
Closer view of the adorably cute dream catcher charm, I added a few natural flowers and fussy cut the sentiment out of the papers too, simply adding a little vintage photo distress ink on the edges,

Have you had a play with any of these fabulous kits yet? I love them,
the May collection can be ordered here 
Happy Crafting!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning as always. Particularly love the dream catcher (is it available as a single?

Janette said...

Oh Liz this is gorgeous and your friend must be delighted.x

Gina's Cards said...

Such a stunning card! I love the colours, beautiful papers and your fabulous design! The dream catcher charm is gorgeous!
Hugs
Gina xx

Ann said...

This is really pretty Sis love the charm.
Still in a mess lol
See you Wed
XXXXXXXXXX

coops said...

So stunning Liz.Beautiful sentiment and I love the colours and pretty details ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the gorgeous feminine design and beautiful embellishments!
Lucy x

sue w. said...

Hi Liz, what a lucky friend. This is stunning.
Hugs Sue W.

Vicky said...

Oh sweetie this is sooooooo pretty I love this Pion collection, well I love them all lol. That dreamcatcher charm is just sooooo darn cute. I'm sure your friend will treasure it for many years hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx