https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 20 February 2017

Spring is on it's way!!

Well this weather has been so mild here, all the flowers are showing and the birds were looking at the bird boxes the other day,
I've not had a lot of crafting time recently but I have managed to make this,
I made it using some of the gorgeous Pion Design The Songbirds Secret, so love these papers!!
I cut out the large tag off one of the sheets and layered it onto another of the papers which I trimmed into shape then added some lace behind and slightly raised it up with 3D foam,
I fussy cut out the nest, branch with flowers, extra flowers and birds then layered them up again to make it 3D,

I again used some of the fabulous wooden fence which was in the in the garden collection from Tracy at Noor Design UK, this time I have kept it plain and just added some cut out butterflies again from one of the paper sheets,
These kits are available to order each month and I love that you get a surprise every time you open them, as you don't know what's in the kit till you get them,
I used one of the sentiments adding some cut out flowers on each end, a little liquid pearl is added on the middle of each flower,
Tegans back at school this week so hopefully I will find some time to craft and catch up with you guys,
Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the whole design with that fab fence and butterflies, and all the 3D elements! Stunning!
Lucy x

Ann said...

Another gorgeous design Sis loving the birds & colours .....but not this weather lol
Hugs xxx

Gertrude said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte
glg Gertrude

Ribbon Girl said...

what a lovely card Liz, roll on Springtime!

Gina's Cards said...

Such a fabulous card Liz! I love these papers and your design is just beautiful!
Hugs
Gina xx

coops said...

So stunning Liz.I love the pretty birds and all your details are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

This is so beautiful I love this paper collection every sheet is so utterly pretty. That fence is adorable & I think it looks better that you have only put a few butterflies on it....stands out more. Beautiful my friend.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx