https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 17 April 2016

Sunny Days and Smiles

Hi guys, Its my turn today to show you some inspiration over at 
Craft heaven Shop Inspiration Blog

This gorgeous Fairy flower Digi stamp by all dressed up is coloured with my distress re-inkers,
The papers are by Pion Design as are the cut out Butterflies,


As you can see I have used some of the fabulous Scrapiniec doily rosettes , (I so love these) kept in their natural colour but edged with a little distress ink,
I used an adorable scandel charm n the Tilda tag along with some white seam binding, and the text is made using some of the stamps by Stempelglede, the date type stamp and butterfly on the image oval are other ones too,
This gorgeous butterfly is from one of the Pion sheets all links below as is the postcard type cut out behind,
I used some of the beautiful roses available at Tina's shop too, as well as a Doo hickey chicken wire die,

Another doily, gorgeous flowers and stunning butterfly again, plus some beautiful  Juliane lace,
I'm on hols for a week now guys, but hopefully a few posts will show up before I'm back!! lol


Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx




8 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow stunning looking card Liz. Love the coloring and the beautiful decorations.
Greetings Miranda

Pamellia said...

Wow, I'm just so in heaven when I visit your blog Liz! This is breathtaking! Your colouring is incredible and your eye for design is top notch! LOVE LOVE LOVE! hugs :)

Gina's Cards said...

OMG, I love this card! The image is gorgeous, I may have to pop over and have a look at their images. So beautifully coloured and designed. A real feast for the eyes.
Hugs
Gina xx

Davi said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the image and way you shaded the green around her. All the beautiful elements are perfectly put together :)

littlebee said...

Oh Liz, what a stunning card, this is the most beautiful card I've ever seen on blogs (I read many each morning having my coffee). I don't usually comment but I just had to Liz, your colouring is amazing and the whole card is absolutely beautiful, you must be very proud. Have a wonderful day. Sue x

coops said...

Oh wow so stunning Liz.I love all your fabulous layering and colouring and the image is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

cdm317 said...

Gorgeous! I love your style!

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card Liz, just adore your amazing colouring too. I am your latest follower btw. ;) Viv xx