https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 20 March 2016

Friendship is good for the soul

Hi guys, I'm here today with my inspiration for the
Craft Heaven inspiration blog,
our lovely Tina gave us the theme Friendship this week,
I couldn't resist using this adorable Magnolia Gemini Tilda stamp which this time i coloured with my copics,

In my DT kit i was sent the beautiful paper sheet by Pion  Flower Frames 6"x6" I wanted to use all the sections on my project so have made this style of card for a change,
the beautiful charm is perfect for a friendship card too,

This is the inside
which  has a pocket, in which i have used the other section of the paper sheet as a removable inner,
I used a stamp from the Stemelglede stamp set Just a note for the sentiment and just added a hint of stickles here and there,
So there you have it, a pocket card with a twist, making one this way means you can use a 6"x6" secion of paper for the two halves and keep the paper pattern the right way up, as on the front, any questions just ask!!

All links below,
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just so beautifully feminine with wonderful textures and colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

What I Created Next said...

Soooo pretty and delicate xx

Sandra Carey said...

Truly stunning hugs S xx

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Liz! i love this image and your colouring is perfect! Beautiful design and layout too.
Hugs
Gina xx

Anne said...

A beautiful card Liz - and lovely to see the detail on the inside too :)

Anne x

Davi said...

Wow that is Gorgeous,,,so feminine, love the lace and distressing :)

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Liz!! What a perfect image for the friendship theme and I love your colouring work!! Such a great layout, love the diagonal design! hugs :)