https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Lost followers

Hi guys i don't know if any of you have seen this, but apparently blogger is removing or removed all non Google accounts, so any one who follows you and doesn't use Google will disappear from your followers list, hence why i have lost loads and some have lost a lot more,
They would like us all to use Google, now i already do but have replied to them that i think making peeps do so just to follow some ones blog is terrible and certainly wouldn't make me join them just to do so,
I thought i'd pop this on here in case some one else hadn't seen the reason and didn't know like me till i asked blogger this morning!!!
SO NOT IMPRESSED!!!
 Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think, 
hugs Liz xx

8 comments:

Pamela said...

I agree with you Liz, I have lost some of mine too.

Pam x

Dr Sonia S V said...

I lost nearly 200 followers since blogger's clean up started and I have observed its in spurts. Its crazy!!

Julie M said...

I had noticed this too, Liz - glad to know this is the reason and not just 'cos they didn't like me or my cards!!!!

Julie x

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Liz,

Thank you for putting this notice up. I noticed today that I have lost some followers and now I know why. I'm so disappointed and I totally agree with you.
Hugs
Gina xx

Suzi Mac said...

Thanks Liz, I didn't know why I had lost followers until I read your post. How unfair to force peeps to use a system if they want to participate in blogland it's Scandalous. Hugs Suzi x

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Liz!! I have also noticed the up and down numbers of my followers lately...I don't have the numbers that you Ladies have...BUT STILL...it is very disappointing!!! I love the note that you have posted on your side bar! And for the record I'm in complete agreement!!!
Take care,
Beth

Pamellia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debbie Adams said...

Yes, I have lost many followers, too. I had heard this but I thought it was a hoax or something until this morning. So sad to make people do this.