https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 25 October 2013

Halloween at la-La Land Crafts

Hi guys, I'm back today with my project for inspiration Friday over at 
our inspiration this time is Halloween and I've made a lantern

I made the lantern out of cardstock and cut an aperture in the front panel for some vellum, the gorgeous stamp is Bat Girl Marci from of course La-la- Land crafts and she is so adorable to colour,
the fab spiderweb corner die and pumpkins dies  are also from LLLC too,
Close up view of Bat Girl Marci, after colouring I fussy cut her out and layered her onto the lantern with Pin Flair glue,
On the sides I used the Spider web border die,

Lantern lit up at night with a battery T light,

LLLC - Bat girl Marci
LLLC - Pumpkins die 
LLLC - Spider web corner die - 
LLLC - Spider web border die -
Doobadoo paper art Bats - black Halloween 472.950.001
vellum
copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21, R30, R11, Eo4
Hair W0, W1, W3, W5
Orange - YR16, YR68, YR04, YR07
Browns - E70, E71, E74

check out the girls fabulous inspiration for you at La-La Land crafts
Hugs liz xx

7 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Liz, Awww this is a sweet make, a real cute halloween creation..xx

Unknown said...

Wow! Liz this is adorable, I love everything about it.... especially the image.

Hugs Keeley x x x

yvon said...

Hi LIz,
This is beautiful. Love the spiderweb.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Yvon

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Lovely project
hugs Tamara

Brigitte said...

Love the spider web sticking out of the lantern!!! Marci is gorgeous and the 3D pumpkin is adorable. Hugs, Brigitte

coops said...

so stunning liz.fabulous colours and design and i love your too cute to spook image :D

xx coops xx

Denise Gutierrez said...

I love this project!!! the 3d pumpkin is AWESOME