https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 14 April 2012

Juliet in the Fields

Hi guys, I'm back today with another card for 
this time I've used a gorgeous Stampavie image called
she's coloured with my Distress re-inkers

The fabby papers are by Prima and called Song Bird
the beautiful ribbon is by Berisfords and is cream vintage, it's lovely to use too,
the large 5m Ivory silk pearls finish off the corners, and I've added hints of Star dust stickles to her flowers



I machine sewed my edges and distressed them too, the flower die and fence are Magnolia Doo Hickeys,sentiment and doily from stash,

challenges

Crafty creations ~ Flower Power
Elphine house ~ Rain or shine
Little darlings ~ Pastels
Simon says stamp ~ April showers bring flowers

pop on over  here to see all the gorgeous creations the girls have used with the beautiful products and keep up with the latest news too that  Janet has to offer you,
Happy Crafting!

Hugs Liz xx

22 comments:

Marjan said...

She is so cute !!
Lovely card you've made.

Hugs, Marjan

Note : maybe you like to have a look at my blog handmadebymar.blogspot.com

cheryl said...

oh Hun I have this stamp too isn't,it gorgeous love SK images,and as for your card wow its amazing Hun I have made one,for my next DT challenge,no were as fantastic as yours,love the colours and that gorgeous layout hugs Cherylxxxxxx

nicolet said...

This card is amazing Liz! And your coloring is so beautiful!
Hugs Nicolet

Kjersti said...

A beautiful card Liz! An adorable image and I love the soft colours!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Anneke said...

What a beautiful card!!!

Greetings Anneke

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!!

heidy said...

Oh this is so lovely Liz!
Hugs Heidy

coops said...

stunning card liz.your delicate colours are beautiful and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Hanneke said...

Love this card! Great colors and love the way the sentiment is placed! Hugs, Hanneke

Tineke van der Linden said...

Schattige kaart! Wat lief is de stempel en ook het papier vind ik prachtig.
Groetjes Tineke

Janette said...

Morning Liz, now don't shout at me...but for a moment there I thought I was on the wrong blog...NO TILDA...lol...whats up....lol.....

Well your card is as adorable as ever and I love the image, so sweet...great colouring, just gorgeous..xx

Jacqui P said...

Stunning Liz, so soft and dreamy!
hugs
Jacqui x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Such a pretty card Liz, love the soft colours of the paper and the image is lovely! x

Berry said...

Oh Liz this is just wonderful the image is fabulous and you have coloured it superbly gorgeous work hugs Rebekah xx

The Stamp Basket said...

Love you card, Liz. Such a beautiful image and fabulous colouring, as always! Hugs,
Janet xx

Tracy said...

Hi Liz,
This is so cute, I love everything about this gorgeous creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

ang said...

beautiful card I love it thanks for sharing angxx

June Nelson said...

This is gotgeous I adore htis card and love your colour combo xxx

arjette said...

Woowww Liz, this is such a beauty!!!!! Beautiful colors and that picture is sooooo sweet!!!

gr. arjette.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, what a sweet image and love the stitching and distressing on your card... so elegant. Hugs xxx

Mandy said...

Hello again you, yep I'm stalking you tonight lol.
Liz your card is beautiful hun, so sweet and pretty, I love those gorgeous papers the colours are so soft and lovely :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

sara said...

awww so sweet liz love this image how have i not seen it before !!! beautiful papers too gorgeous card thanks so much for joining us at little darlings this week
hugs sara x x x x