https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 29 October 2011

Sent with love,

Can you believe another Christmas card from me! I mean you know I don't do Christmas till the middle of November lol,
our challenge today over at Basic Grey is
Anything goes
a lovely one for you, just remember to use a Basic Grey product and tell us which you have used,
I've used Basic grey papers from the Curio and Jovial pads,
my image is coloured with copics and her heart snow ball and snow flakes/drops are made using liquid applique again,
I have made a shaker card using the ovals and this other spellbinders  die which I must find out which one it is and also on the outside painted the edges with white crackle paint so loving this grunge look, yes I know I've told you before lol,
for a change I have torn my paper a little narrower to allow for the snowflake die to be used,
I have also used the doo Hickey dies of tag, and fence and used a quick cutz key die plus a Marianne heart die all these have been given the crackle treatment too,
The acetate front has some added lines on it which I did with my scor pal but you can't pick these up clearly on here, I will upload another later this week which I have done the same thing too and you will be able to see it on  that one hopefully lol,

I've made it so the tag can be removed for the verse to be read and then can be replaced is needed,
I left this fairly simple just edged the tag with vintage photo distress ink to match the paper edges and main frame,
the flowers I added a little white crackle paint too on the edges, quite like it too,

challenges

Totally paper crafts ~ Glitter it
Simon says stamp ~ anything goes
Charisma Cardz ~ anything goes
Bah! Humbug ~ Die cuts
Magnolia-Licious ~ photo inspiration
Just Magnolia ~ Christmas

well, i hope you can join us, remember have fun,
hope your all ok,
catch you later

24 comments:

Chrissy said...

Stunning Liz..such a gorgeous shaker card,fabulous colouring, and love the torn papers and embellies...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Susy said...

This is stunning Liz!
Love this shaker card!!!!!

HUGS SUSY

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Liz, so much detail!
Clairexx

Unknown said...

Liz this is really really stunning!!!! Your design is magical!!!!! Love all the embellisments and your coloring is excellent!!!!! Wow way to go!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!

heidy said...

Oh such a pretty card Liz!
Hugs Heidy

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card Liz, I love the torn paper. Lee x

Janette said...

Oh Liz it's so yummy and gorgeous, reall feeling of the season I think, love it.xx

coops said...

fabulous card liz.your colours and design are stunning and i love the sweet tilda :D

xx coops xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card hun, fab colouring and distressing.
I've just found your email hun :) Ian's had a knee op and not in our local hospital so it was a long drive for me so I've been resting my shoulder for a couple of days and I'm soooooo behind now
love n hugs Mandy xx

yvon said...

Gorgeous christmascard Liz, just love what you do with the papers and love the braun and red.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Yvon

Jacqui P said...

Oh wow Liz this is a work of art!!!! I could sit and look at it for hours!!!! love the shaker with the pretty frame!!gorgous hun!!!
hugs
Jacqui xx

arjette said...

Wooww Liz, awesome card!!!!

gr. arjette.

Berry said...

Liz this is fab! I can see the lines on your acetate very effective! I must get some white crackle paint I'm loving this style too! hugs Rebekah xx

Joanne said...

So, so pretty Liz! Love the torn edges on the paper and the white crackle paint, it looks awesome! Hope all is well, Aloha & hugs, J:)

ScrappyAndrea said...

I love this new Tilda! She is so sweet and your card is so amazing! I Love it! Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends!
Hugs, Andrea

Heather said...

Hi Liz, fabulous card, such beautiful design and stunning papers details ...... Tilda is just so sweet and adorable.
hugs
Heather xx
(Thanks so much for joining us the Simon Says Stamp challenge)

Julie said...

Another stunner,Liz - just so in love with your style - fantastic!! Juliexx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Gorgeous Christmas card. Beautifl colours, image and love the shaker style. Donna

Max said...

Adorable card with so many lovely details. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, love all the fab details.

Hugs
Brenda Bah Humbug GDT

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really gorgeous card - the grunge look is fabulous.
Thanks for joining our 'glitter' challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Annie said...

Totally gorgeous as are all your cards that i saw as I scrolled down to your entry to our challenge.
Love them.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Humbug Hall.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Norma said...

Aww, Liz, who doesn’t love this Tilda—she’s just too adorable. Your colouring is fabulous—love the colour scheme also. Love the shaker card idea and the hidden tag. And I have a tube of that liquid appliqué that a friend send me. I can’t wait to try it out. Terrific job on the card. Love it.
Hugs,
Norma

MIE(Mieko) said...

Gorgeous card! Love the shaker card. Hugs Mieko xx